Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Visible Studios - Artist Residency at Federation Square

I've been going back to my roots lately, back to the world of cut n paste, collage and texta! Oh collage how I have missed you.

Last week was spent in the Fracture Gallery at Federation Square as participating artist in the Visible Studios residency. Public artist Sayraphim Lothian invited me to be a part of her experiment, and it was fun!! I loved getting out of my studio and into the Atrium.
I loved having a good excuse to go into the city each day. What a spectacular city Melbourne is. I just love it so so much.

You can read more about Sayra, Visible Studios and her Pop Up Playgrounds here: http://sayraphimlothian.com/

Although I had a few commissions on that I needed to work on the computer for, I tried to use my time at Visible Studios for more hands on paper crafting. I'll think you'll see some new work come from this..proof is in the pudding - see below and watch this space!!







No comments:

Post a Comment